Labour MEPs have delivered action to protect the planet:
• EU-wide targets on reducing emissions and promoting renewable energy
• EU habitats laws that maintain biodiversity and protect wildlife
• A single-use plastics strategy that will slash use and waste
Brexit puts all that at risk when there is still so much to do.
Labour MEPs’ agenda for reform includes:
• A Just Transition Fund to help workers find new jobs in the green economy
• Global action with ambitious goals to tackle the climate emergency
• Trade deals that protect and enhance global environmental standards
Labour MEPs are working with socialist sister parties to reform the EU and deliver progressive change for people in Britain.